Friday 19 March 2010

The PCT Driver

Have been busy again this week.  On Tuesday, I photographed a PCT driver from St John’s Ambulance who drives the out of hours doctors around to their appointments.

NIGHTWORKERS

The picture, above, used the strongest (primary) flash from the left, but I experimented a little.

NIGHTWORKERS

The picture, above, used the strongest (primary) flash from the left, which lights the ambulance more, but leaves a shadow on his face, but I think this makes it more interesting.

Originally, I thought the image, below, was the strongest, but now I think it’s the top one. 

NIGHTWORKERS

The vehicle with the lights flashing doesn’t work for this image.  I prefer the lights off.  Here the strongest flash was coming from the right, which lights the face up more, but to the detriment of the vehicle.

NIGHTWORKERS

 ContactSheet-001small ContactSheet-002small