Tuesday 2 March 2010

  1. Bad news -  I couldn't photograph the bus driver this evening, as we have to go through management, so I will ring the manager of the bus depot in the morning.  Apparently, he said it would be OK, but he has to run through health and safety and make sure I'm not a terrorist, etc.
  2. Good news - I am going to photograph an RAC man on Saturday night.  I am trying to think of a good place for him - I need a road which is quiet enough for me to carry out the photoshoot.  We have a arranged to meet at Bolton West Service Station, so I may do it there - have his car in the background and I was also hoping for the light trails of cars driving past.  I'll have to see what it's like when I get there.
  3. I'm going to go around the hotels on Friday night to ask about the possibility of photographing a worker inside.  I will go back to the Holiday Inn if they refuse.
  4. I must ring the Bailiff and Gamekeeper that Terry told me about. 
  5. I must Jonathan in the plastics factory this week too.