Monday 1 March 2010

Contacted a few people today about the possibility of photographing them:
  1. The RAC seemed positive, so I'm hoping they will be able to help.
  2. The Coastguard in Crosby is waiting for the agreement of his boss.
  3. Liverpool Airport sent an email out to workers there and received no reply, but will resend it.
  4. I emailed Blackpool Airport and will chase it up next week.
  5. The Ambulance Service sent an email out to workers and received no reply, but will chase this up.
  6. I have contacted someone about the possibility of photographing a stripper.
  7. I need to ring YOI Forest Bank tomorrow.
  8. Contacted St John's Ambulance and they will get back to me.
  9. Contacted Paul at the Funeral Directors and he will get back to me with a date/time.
  10. Contacted someone about the possibility of photographing a carer in a nursing home.
I still would like to photograph a lorry driver, cleaner and someone who works in a call centre.