Tuesday 2 February 2010

  1. I spoke to Michael Stanlea at the Shakespeare Foundry today and he has some workers there who do nightshifts.  He is going to speak to a few people and I need to ring him back tomorrow.  He wants some product shots done in return, which will be fine.
  2. Phoned J2 nightclub in Bolton who flatly refused, not giving me time to ask them about the project, but there are plenty of nightclubs out there, so this shouldn't be a problem.
  3. Spoke to Gail Williams at Trafford Park Printers, who sounded positive.  I have sent her an email with the details and will contact her at the end of the week if I haven't heard anything back.
  4. I have emailed Matt Wilkins at Key 103 who works between 1am and 6am on the radio.  
  5. Telephoned the Salvation Army Hostel in Bolton and left my number with them - I will chase them up at the end of the week if I don't hear anything.
  6. Spoke to Thomas Wicks at Green Flag Press Office, who was very positive.  I've sent him an email with the details.
  7. Emailed Blackpool Airport Press Office (I just sent the last one to general enquiries) and will ring in a week for follow up.
  8. Contacted Paul who works at Shaws Funeral Directors. He's going to run it past his manager, but he doesn't think there'll be a problem.
  9. Phoned Pure Gym in Manchester which is open 24 hours a day.  Unfortunately, they won't let photographers in due to an incident that happened previously.  There is The Gym Liverpool near the Pier Head, so I think I'll give them a try - 0844 412 8135.
  10. I spoke to Jonathan who works in a plastics factory nearby and he said he won't know when he'll be working nights next - I said I'd ring him in a months' time to arrange the shoot.  I'm not too hopeful about this one.
  11. I have written to the HR Manager at Sainsbury's.
  12. I have written to the Governor of HMP Hindley.  
  13. I spoke to Paul who works at Warburtons and he will let me know next Wednesday if this is OK.  I'm not expecting them to say 'yes' as I've asked  couple of people who work at Warburtons and they weren't given permission. If this fails, I will go to Rathbones!