Tuesday 29 December 2009

Outcomes

BOOK

As yet, everything is still in it's embryonic stage, but obviously the book will be the main outcome of this project. It would be great to have it published and I will try my best with my pictures to give myself a chance.

The size of the book is important and as mentioned earlier, will probably be landscape. The layout will also have to be thought through. I have looked into getting Adobe In-Design and have an very old version of Quark Xpress at home (which I have no idea how to use), but I'm sure this will be covered in class.

MAGAZINE

I can see this project being featured in the Guardian's Weekend magazine also and will try to get it published here at the end of the course.

EXHIBITION

An exhibition would be a great thing to be able to do and will look into this. The venue will be important, so as to attract as wide an audience as possible.