Sunday 17 January 2010

What Now?

 The following was the last post on my Travel Assignment Blog:


What Next?


This is the end of the Travel project.  I have enjoyed it immensely and have met many interesting people.  I think I will carry this project over onto the next term for the MA.  I think there are a lot of possibilities out there – workers who perform unusual jobs.  Whether I will keep it to night work, I don’t know yet.
I am pleased with the images and think the short interviews complimented the photographs, telling more about the person in the photograph.  Some images work better than others, but on the whole, I think I’ve done a decent job.
As mentioned previously in the last blog, after doing newspaper photography, it is difficult photographing people ‘just standing there’.
________

So, I need to start to find more people to photograph.